The NEAT project wants to give people time to chat about important topics related to self-advocacy organizations. But we know people are super busy! So we started having Power Lunches in addition to webinars.
A Power Lunch is an online meeting for self-advocates and allies to get together and share ideas and stories about what they are doing in their own communities!
Power Lunches use GotoWebinar and Conference Call technology to connect people across the North East region.
Recorded Power Lunches and Webinars
Click on the topic to read notes and watch the webinar (when available)!
- Creating a 12-Week Major Gifts Campaign (September 12,2016)
- What Every Board Member Should Know About Money Management… And Probably Doesn’t (August 31,2016)
- How to develop a strong regional structure; A review of staff roles for the organization (August 15, 2016)
- Getting Your Board To Raise Money (August 4, 2016)
- Organizational and Leadership Development for a state self-advocacy organization in Maine (July 18,2016)
- Using Videos in Self-Advocacy (February 19, 2016)
- Advocating During the Hard Times in an Organization (January 7, 2016)
- Facebook and Self-Advocacy Organizations (9/30/15)
- “Coming To You Live From The Pride Center Of Vermont ~ A webinar on the LGBT community within the self-advocacy movement! Let’s have the conversation.” (9/30/15)
- ABLE Act (May 27, 2015)
- Twitter (April 22, 2015)
- Youth/ Getting Younger People Involved in Self-Advocacy (January 21, 2015)
- State Self-Advocacy Conferences (December 3, 2014)
- Technology (November 5, 2014)
- Fundraising (August 27, 2014)